Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome Entry

This is my UNH Multimedia Blog - specifically used for my 2010 Multimedia class. In this class I really hope to build my knowledge of the internet as a means of creating stories and sharing them. We've had plenty of practice in the journalism department creating ideas, gathering sources and writing stories for print, but not yet have we had the opportunity to learn more about a modern part of culture that will indefinitely be a part of our future.

As I'm sure everyone has already attested to, it is very easy to take a still picture and upload it into a slide show or onto a desktop. But it's not easy to take a series of photos that tell a story. I look forward to learning how to put together that visual story, which will open the door to the multimedia phase of my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment